Sunday, May 20th, 4:00-6:00 pm
235 E Plume St, Norfolk, VA 23510
Community Engagement Room
Be part of WHRO Emerging Leaders Board next salon on modern motherhood.
You can showcase your experiences unique to millennial mothers.
Motherhood is evolutionary. As mother’s roles have changed, they are also more scrutinized than ever before. With cultural shifts, technology advances and endless information (sometimes conflicting) at our fingertips, it's important to celebrate mothers at every stage and in every role.
Please share your of modern motherhood that showcases the unique experiences unique to millennial mothers.
TELL YOUR MILLENNIAL MOTHERHOOD STORY.
All submissions must be stories, but they can be in any format (monologue, poem, etc.). Stories submitted should be related to the topic of millennial motherhood.
- Story must be original and true personal experiences
- Video and audio submissions may not exceed 5 minutes in length.
- ·Stories will be accepted at the discretion of WHRO Emerging Leaders Board.
- Selected submissions will be presented by the authors during our event on Sunday, May 20th during the Salon: WHRO Emerging Leaders Board presents:Emerging Talks: We got this: Stories of Modern Motherhood
- Submission deadline is Saturday, May 5, 2018.
- All entrants will be notified of the status of their submission by May 14, 2018.